The Bertram House
This home was built in 1919
(Photo courtesy of Marj Guio)
This is the Bertram Barn which was located at the east end of
town, north of the old Town Hall, about where the bus barn is now.
It belonged to Chrismans but was used by Bertrams for their cows, so was
commonly called Bertram's Barn.
Source: Marj Guio