|The County Assessor's Office listed this building as 1910 but according
to the deed the front part of the lot was not sold until Oct. 11, 1914
to Margaret Pence Noble. She was married to Eugene Noble who died
in 1924. They raised Charlie Noble. The building was then owned
by Joseph Pence, Jr. then Gretchen Pence. On May 29, 1942 the Shideler
family bought it, selling it to the Meintz family on September 21, 1945.
After that it was owned by Cushatt, George and Loretta Garris, and then
the Bray family who are the present owners.