The Community Hall
(Photos from Bill Cox collection courtesy of Lewis Wilson)
The Community Hall (during construction)
The date Oct. 6, 1934 was found on the back of the photos.
By 1962 it had been moved to the Sublette County Fairgrounds, and an elementary
school constructed at this site.
(Photo courtesy of Jonita Sommers)
The elementary school was built in 1962 at this site.
Source: Jonita Sommers