The Daniels House


This 1919 house was built by Billie Mills and belonged to Mr. and Mrs. Jess Fuller.  Mrs. Fuller was Francis Herschler Fuller, a sister to Helen Beck.  Muriel Gray remembers it was originally a log home.  The Fullers were one of the first to have electric lights.  They had big glass containers in the basement which generated the electricity.
Sources: Muriel Gray 
County Records