This house, originally of log, was built in Marbleton
by a family named Rumsch. Charles Rumsch was the cashier for the
Marbleton State Bank which was moved to Big Piney about 1920. Charles
Rumsch continued as cashier and moved his home down. Luces owned
it for a time. Muriel Gray remembers Jim Luce and she poking holes
in the cartridges of a player piano to create their own music. Later
O'Neils and then Shipleys owned it.