The Congregational Church

The Congregation Church     Bunty Stevens's Home      The Moffat Home


(Photo courtesy of "The Kemmerer Camera, 1918")



The Congregation Church was organized in 1907 and incorporated in 1912 with John  Budd, Christian Jensen and James Mickelson as trustees.  The building  was constructed in 1914 with bricks made in the kiln south of town.
Source: Wyoming's Last Frontier, p. 81