The Town Hall

(Photo courtesy of "Kemmerer Camera, 1918")

  This was originally the little white school, then was moved to Big Piney and used as the town hall for many years until it burned down in 1948.  Charlie Clyde made homebrew in the upstairs of the town hall during prohibition.  Dan Chapel remembers crawling through a trap door in the roof to try it out. 
(Photo from Pearl Spencer's collection courtesy of the Green River Valley Museum)
Sources: Green River Valley Museum 
More Tales of the Seeds-Ke-Dee, p. 155 
Dan Chapel